Sometimes we make mistakes. Big mistakes, small mistakes. But we all make mistakes. Through these we learn what we love. We learn what we hate. We learn.
Though making mistakes also makes more temptation. Temptation is hard to avoid, hard to ignore. My biggest weakness is temptation.
Though I may say never again, I won't repeat that, etc... Alot of the time I fall back into the arms of temptation, back into what I said no more to.
I wonder if this is a bad thing? If I am falling into something I love/enjoy/want.
Even if it means going back on my word, I never regret my decisions, just sometimes my words that cause such temptation.
Temptation is not bad. Words that cause temtemptation, are they bad? I don't think so, they just cause an intense passion to stay away from temptation, which then causes intense feelings//enjoyment/happiness/etc... When you finally give in.
In theory.
No comments:
Post a Comment