How can I be noticed? How can I be somebody? How can I be known?
I work hard, I'm a nice person, I always try hard, ...
Yet nobody notices. Must I not work hard or maybe not work at all? Must I start being mean and nasty? Must I try less to become more? To become something to someone?
All we want is to be acknowledged by those we care about most and hope care about us most. All we care about is where we are going and who we are going to be.
But what about the getting and becoming? How do we get where we want to be? How do we become who we want to be? What if the chance right now to go where you want to go is not there? What if the chance of becoming that person we so much want to be is not there right now?
We are all rushed to become, all rushed to get to this place. But right now is not the time. Right now the chance has not come up to go and become.
Right now is right now. It is all I have now, all the becoming I am doing in the right now.
I want to be acknowledged for what I am doing now; how I am trying to become; trying to get to these far off places. I'm building myself.
Without the right now we are nothing. If you are hardworking and nice you will, in the future, still be hardworking and nice; you will also have many hardworking nice people around you, you will have become this person, this amazing incredible person you have always been inside, you will have arrived at your destination. Destination unknown(Destination that finally you realize how much you are worth, how amazing you are, how much you have changed the world), but worked for, fought for.
You made it there. By yourself. Through your determination and hardwork right now.
You are known. You are acknowledged. You are wanted. You won't be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment