Tuesday

Life is an adventure, jump in the puddle.

Remember: Life is an Adventure.
Everything that happens to us, all the choices we make, all the places we go, the things we do, the people we meet, is all a part of our lives. They are things that shape us to become. Things that make us stronger and wiser; more powerful and beautiful than we ever thought we could be.
The saying everything happens for a reason is the truest I know. Out of everything comes something. 
We may meet people who make us realise not to settle for what we have and what we are; these people push us forward.
We may meet people who make us realise it is time to settle, to stop running around and become grounded; these people, also, push us forward.
We never stop. We may be afraid that we are slowing down, that we are settling, but you never are. It's all part of the journey that is your daily life.
Nobody seems to stop and jump in the puddles. People tell me I'm weird for doing this, but it makes me happy, why should I stop for somebody else? I see a rainbow and think it's beautiful and magical, to most it's "just a rainbow".
Most people seem to be conforming to ways of life that others think is how they should be. Most people think they are not conforming by "not conforming" in the manner that is deemed unsuitable, so in effect they are conforming to one way or another. Living for others all the time is ridiculous, we all think "well what would soandso think;do;say? 
Think for a minute. Will you know these people in a years time? In five years time will they play a role in your life?
I don't dwell on the future, right now I am enjoying life, I am happy. If others don't like this, well oh dear, what ever shall I do.
This is my rule, I'm not bothered if people like me anymore. I know I like myself, because I am a nice person and that is enough for me. But the people that I have met and kept, they'll always be in my life, as I have been lucky enough to meet the wonderful people who also love jumping in puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment