Time to leave.
I want to leave for a long while, find myself, who I'm meant to be. What I am meant to do with my life to change this world. To leave my mark.
Not everybody gets the need to change the world, to leave a mark. Nobody wants to be forgotten, but not everybody wants to be somebody everybody remembers for that certain something.
Everybody leaves a mark, some are happier leaving a smaller than others. Some know what they want to do from the day they are born, or they are programmed to think that is how they should do it or what they should become.
The few lucky ones who want to think, do be and become themselves with only themselves as motivation.
Change is necessary for these people. It's necessary to be big change as little changes don't show much difference.
People say I'm a drama queen, I'm not. I just like things to be big and known, so others can see that it's okay to do these things, to become something bigger, to be something bigger, to want something bigger.
Though scary it may be, if these people don't do things they become depressed and feel monotonous with there lives, asking the constant what is the point? question.
The point is that you can do it, no matter what it is you can, you will and it shall be great and unforgettable.
No comments:
Post a Comment