You leave your future. You fall into
somebody else’s arms. Unfortunately because you are hurting,
missing, lonely, sad, angry, you fall for them fast and hard. You
fall for them because they catch you. They catch you and save you
from tumbling into a destructive nothing. Your mind deceives you. You
think you've found “it”. The person who is going to look after
you, make you laugh, make you feel like you used to, but better. This
person is your new perfection. Your mind makes it seem that they make
you're their first priority. Makes you think they feel the exact of
what you are feeling. That they love to be around you, to hold you,
to smell you and feel your warmth. That your opinions and ideas have
reason. All you want to do is make them happy and for them to be
happy. You think that all the bad is over. What happened before is
just a memory, still there, but a memory. This is your new start.
Your new chance at love. Your first chance at love.
Your mind is also your worst enemy.
Your mind is telling you that you are also feeling what you think
they are feeling. You're not though. What you are feeling is just
sadness. You're lonely. This is how your mind finds a way to cope,
through finding somebody else; somebody else to make you feel special
and worth while. To make you feel loved.
After you realize that it was all in
your mind, you see you never would have wanted it, you see you never
really needed it. You are strong enough, but it just happened, you
couldn't have helped it.
We all need people around us. We all
need a support system. Some of us need many people, some of us just
need that one. These people make us feel worthy of others, make us
feel wonderful and unstoppable.
With or without these people you are
unstoppable.
The most powerful thing in this world is a person who
believes they are unstoppable. The person who believes in themselves.
All the people that come into our
lives, come for a reason. They come into our lives with a purpose.
He came to my life to make me realize I
needed more. He came into my life to make me realize I deserved more.
He came into my life to make me realize I had fallen for him. She
came into my life to make me realize that no matter what happened,
how ever much I fucked up, she would always be there to help me get
back up, just as I her.
People leave our lives for more or less
the same reason, because they are no longer needed in our lives. He
left my life because we grew apart, he needed more, I needed less. He
left my life because I needed more and he needed less. He came into
my life because I needed somebody as he needed somebody. He left my
life because he was no longer the somebody I needed.
Life is really like a tree, branches
grow in their own directions, branches die so other branches can
carry on, new branches start because they are needed by the trunk.
We must all just remember that we are
that trunk. The branches are all parts of life. Never look at the
dead branches as regrets but as memories and lessons. Never look at
the new branches with hate, but with new chances and dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment