Sunday

Why? Love? Still?

We seem to think either that we can trust nobody or that we have certain people that we can put our 100% trust into.
There isn't really an in between. Not really.
With trust comes love, be it in a relationship, a friendship, or just purely caring so much about that person.
This person we completely love and trust then has the choice to return the same, to just be there or to throw it all back into your face. To bring you down.
This is what I am writing about right now. Even though this person knew everything about me, my strengths, weaknesses, my past, my possible future... They just took it for granted and threw it right back at me. When I was low and needed them a whole big lot.
All of a sudden we were nothing. I had no best friend, nobody who knew me and could just deal with me, everything I relied so much upon was gone. Just. Like. That.
Yet even after all the pain and anger they caused me I do still love them, though could never trust them again, probably could never speak to them again, but I do still love them.
Though why I still love them I don't understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment