When you look around and see other peoples stories, where they are; where they have been; where they are trying to go; you start to wonder a lot of things.
The people you have met on your journey so far have pushed you and molded you into the person you are becoming, but at the same time when you look you have to think: are these people in it for the long run? Even though they were there, are they still; were they ever? Or was it just for the ride?
When I think about going home I'm looking forward to seeing people who, I didn't even realise, played such a large part in my life. Then there are others that to be quite honest I'm not that fussed about.
Now I'm starting to realise how and what part people play in my life, as I play in theirs. As I am realising though thy may have played a huge part in my life, and still do, I for them was just another person who was around for a time and now isn't, that simple.
I want to see people I shouldn't want to see. I don't want to see people I should want to see.
Yet sitting here I wonder, is there any point at all? Should I just become a hermit so as not to be let down any more? Or do I continue as I am, putting in the effort for others to maybe bother, but most probably not?
It's quite depressing realising that you mean nothing to people who meant a hell of a lot to you, but also amazing to see how much you mean to people who you didn't even think about.
Every one goes through tough times. I miss being able to wander the streets and know everybody. I also don't miss it at all as I absolutely hated it when I was there.
Everything has it's ups and downs, you just can't let the downs beat the ups. Don't forget the bad times, but don't duel on them either. Remember the good times, but let there be more of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment